Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wie schlecht ist das Wetter heute.... it's a very boring day that is finished. 5 hours industrial economics in a day... Sometimes I think I'd rather learn architecture. Or make some researches in a specfic domain like geographical economics, which are linked to urbanism and architecture... Lots of things need to be discovered in this domain.
Today I just remember the professor told me I'm just like his 2 and a half year old girl, while I was writing a word to Ju regarding the next school newspaper. Indeed we're realizing something quite interesting, that is, a ceremony to decree prizes to our profs ! It's amazing how inventive we have to be to have fun. It's one purpose in our life !
Two days ago, there was a documentary movie on ARTE about the Bloody Sunday in Eire. It was very interesting to learn how things did really happen. Some british soldiers in fact didn't respect what the main commandant said...
So soso... おげんきでね。じゃまた!アレクスさん

2 comments:

My said...

C'est vrai que c'est dur les cours. Je sais pas comment j'ai fait pour survivre avec tous les cours que j'avais aujourd'hui: 50 min de stats bayesiennes. Pfou, trop dur. ;-)

Alex said...

sa race, c'te chance!