Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sweetzerland !

April 27th, I went back to Switzerland with my family !... We went to Geneva,
and from there I went with my mother to Nyon, the small town where I lived until 8. We've had a lot of fun all day long.














Nyon: from the Migros Bricolage, you can see the high tower where I lived at the third floor... 42, Chemin d'Eysins !













On the shores of the lake of Geneva, still in Nyon...









The garden next to the tower, with its "storyfull" swings.









Nice view of the Jura from Nyon: the antenna on the right is called "la Barrillette", and on the left, you can see a white bowl: "la Dole"!

2 comments:

My said...

An yeah, j'adore ton TShirt Nalex!
Quel bel endroit ou grandir.

Commodity Jackpot Tips said...

waoo nice post regarding "Sweetzerland ! city"

Thanks,

Crude Oil Jackpot Calls