Friday, June 09, 2006

Dornröschen

Yesterday, I went to the Wiener Staatsoper to see a great ballet on the music of Tchaikovsky. It was great ! We got stand places in the "parterre" of the opera, in front of the scene, so very good places, for 3,5 euros only ! Das war leiwand ! Obwohl wir 3 Stundenlang stehen geblieben sind. I´m soon leaving the office... we are just 3 right now, at 2:19 PM. Indeed, on Friday people leave the office earlier in Austria, it´s a kind of tradition... My boss has already gone, at 2 PM, and he told me not to stay too long here so I can take advantage of the nice weather and Vienna !
Here in Austria, there is a peculiar moral, as I learned from an Austrian friend here. At university, in most studies, you have about 2 days lessons, and the rest of the time is for pleasure, distractions or works... geh ma und iß ma Nockerl !?!
So, I think I´ll follow my boss´ recommandations and leave the office.... bye bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

renseigne toi pour les tarifs de l opéra puor moi (29 ans bientot). est-ce que j'ai aussi des tarifsd intéressants ?
bisous ninou
caro