Sunday, May 13, 2007

Je suis plutôt quiche !


Very nice evening yesterday, for the Eurovision show. The weather was really nice in Vienna, about 25 degrees on my terrace and no clouds at all. I invited few friends for an improvised mediterranean dinner. Thanks to my sister Caro I made a really nice quiche lorraine mediterranean style, another friend came with a berries pudding. Singing along La Madrague from B.B., we could feel a small Mistral and grains of sand almost sharping our face... Later at night, we could see Cyrius and the big dipper, still sitting in our chairs. Well, a relaxing evening...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice quiche indeed. well done ninou
bisous
1 of your sisters

Cath-a-cincinnati said...

so do I !
Nice now you belong to the group of "plutôt quiche" !!!