Friday, May 25, 2007

Servus Bill !




Before the beginning of the Concert for Europe, as I came inside of Schönbrunn Castle, I had "the great honnor" to see Bill Clinton, the former president of America ! GREAT MOMENTS, everybody forgot there was a concert, the new attraction was Bill Clinton and what he would do on the beautiful terrace of the Schloß Schönbrunn! Some students went to him to tell him they hope Hillary will be the next president of the United States, and as I heard - I was a spy among the journalists - he answered he would do his best to achieve this long route to American Presidency. Then he went into the Castle to eat more caviars and salmons before the concert begins. And everything went back to the normal... which actually faced me up to a new problem. How to get fast into the parc, with this crowd of people all around me? Thanks to God - as we say in Austria, Gott sa dank - I recognized a journalist working for the AFP I met in the 24 hours for Literature last summer. He's a big and sympathetic guy - He recognized me, we talked shortly about the upcoming event - and as he said "baba" - bye bye in Austria - good idea, I had my notebook and pen with me, and followed him quickly doing as if I were his assistant hihihi and it worked! He drilled a way through the crowd very easily, thanks to his corpulence hihihi and the slight shrimp behind him was me :D ... anyway, I've played like a spy to get easily throughout the events last evening, and it was of course very funny!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

My said...

Encore un épisode de la vie de la famille Bond. Hihihi. Heureuse de pouvoir te voir bientôt.
Biz

Alex said...

an yeaaah! hihihi, cool!